On Thursday, March 3, 2016, Sen. David Vitter (R-La.), Chairman of the Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship (SBC), will hold a hearing entitled, “The Impacts of Federal Fisheries Management on Small Businesses.”
The hearing will examine how antiquated scientific data collection and poor decision making by federal authorities affects recreational anglers and the small businesses that rely on them.
Invited witnesses include:
• Ms. Pam Anderson, Operations Manager at Capt. Anderson's Marina
• Mr. Hughes Andry, Regional Manager at Sportco Marketing
• Mr. Brad Gentner, President at Gentner Group Consulting, LLC
• Mr. James Hayward, President at XI Northeast Fisheries Sector, Inc.
• Dr. Joshua Wiersma, Manager, Northeast Fisheries at Environmental Defense Fund
The hearing will be streamed live here.