On Wednesday, October 7, 2015, the Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship will hold a Business Meeting to consider a number of legislative items, including the Women’s Business Ownership Act of 2015, which would strengthen and expand support for women entrepreneurs through the U.S. Small Business Administration’s Women’s Business Center (WBC) Program.
The Committee will consider the following legislative items:
• S. 1811, Superstorm Sandy Relief and Disaster Loan Program Improvement Act of 2015
• S. 2116, Small Business Broadband and Emerging Information Technology Enhancement Act of 2015
• S. 2126, Women’s Business Ownership Act of 2015
• S. 2136, Improving Small Business Innovative Research and Technologies Act of 2015
• S. 2138, Small Business Subcontracting Transparency Act of 2015
• S. 2139, Small Contractors Improve Competition Act of 2015
The business meeting will be streamed live at SBC.senate.gov.