On Tuesday, May 19th, the Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship will hold a hearing to examine how proposed environmental regulations would affect America’s small businesses.
In particular, the hearing will discuss the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and Army Corps of Engineers’ proposed Waters of the United States (WOTUS) rule, which would expand the federal government’s jurisdiction over private property rights, affecting small businesses and other small entities across the country.
“Examining How Proposed Environmental Regulations Would Affect America’s Small Businesses”
TUESDAY, MAY 19, 2015
Small Business Committee Hearing Room
428A Russell Senate Office Building
Invited witnesses include:
• Mr. Charles Maresca, Director of Interagency Affairs, Small Business Administration, Office of Advocacy
• Mrs. Darcy Dougherty Maulsby, Fifth-Generation Iowa Farmer, Dougherty Farm
• Mr. Karl Randall Noel, President, Reve Inc.
• Ms. Elizabeth Milito, Esq., Senior Executive Counsel, National Federation of Independent Business
• Mr. Benjamin Bulis, President, American Fly Fishing Trade Association